Pre-Licensed, Associate Level Therapist
CW Psychological Services
CW Psychological Services is looking for a pre-licensed clinician seeking experience and supervision toward PA LPC or LCSW to join our outpatient team and take on our overflow of referrals. We offer W2, fee for service positions up to 40 hours per week. This position is perfect for an early career clinician looking for a supportive, educational, and collaborative working environment to learn additional clinical skills and experience on how to build a robust caseload of motivated and committed clients within a group private practice.
We offer services to individuals 5 years old and up with a variety of cultural and clinical backgrounds. Our philosophy is to create an environment wherein clinicians can practice with a minimum of managed care and documentation concerns by working to eliminate systemic hassles. Clinicians can focus on their client’s health and wellbeing as CW Psychological Services provides billing, managed care, and administrative support to all clinicians.
CW Psychological Services supports our clinicians in doing their best work by offering ongoing clinical supervision for eligibility towards licensure or school internship. We also offer in-house training, supervision, and consultation surrounding evidence-based practices for trauma treatment, such as TF-CBT and can provide additional training in working with the transgender community as we have a psychologist who is board certified and specializes in transgender care. We encourage and cultivate a culture of collaboration among clinicians to further enhance training and clinical skill set.
Full-time, Internship; Benefits available for Full-Time Employees to include Paid PTO, CEUs, Medical and Dental Insurance, Phone/Computer Stipend, among others.
- Complete individual, couples, or group therapy to assist clients in lifelong change.
- Develop a rapport with clients in order to facilitate a healthy therapeutic relationship
- Demonstrate self-motivated attitude and ability to perform responsibilities of position with limited supervision to promote and maintain our company culture.
- Maintain open communication with other members of the team to form collaborative and supportive collegial relationships.
- Complete a minimum of 30 billable client sessions per week
- Commitment to the practice for a 2 year time period
The following describes the preferred skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to successfully perform the duties of the position:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; able to get along well with a diverse group of people; clients and co-workers.
- An adherence to following HIPAA laws and confidentiality standards pertaining to patient information.
- Make decisions in collaboration with the supervisor based on what is best for clients and the company.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment such as copiers, telephones, scanning, etc.
- Speak, write, read and understand the English language well enough to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Possess the dexterity to use the required tools to accomplish the tasks of the position.
- MA obtained in psychology or mental health related field.
- Being eligible for and actively working towards licensure in the State of PA as a Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Possess and demonstrate sound clinical and professional judgement.
- Must be able to use computer software, such as electronic health records and google docs.
- $20 – $25 hourly
About CW Psychological Services
Our mission is to provide high-quality mental health outpatient counseling for children, adolescents, and adults in our community through utilizing their strengths, valuing their differences, creating hope, and empowering them to achieve their goals to enhance their life. Our vision is to assist children, adolescents, and adults in creating hope and thriving through the use of exceptional, high-quality mental health services. We have a positive impact on our community by providing these services to those in need to enhance their quality of life and better support our neighborhood. We value trauma-informed and evidence-based practices as a means to facilitate growth and hope in those we serve. We are dedicated to continuing development of our services as a means to provide enhancement in our care of others. We are honored to assist our clients in their journey to increasing health, wellness, and productivity in their lives.