CW Psychological Services is looking for a psychology intern seeking supervision towards work as a PA licensed psychologist to join our outpatient team and take on our overflow of referrals. We offer W2, fee for service positions up to 35 hours per week. This position is perfect for a psychologist in training looking for a supportive, educational, and collaborative working environment to learn additional skills regarding how to build a robust caseload of motivated and committed clients within a group private practice.
Our private practice continues to grow and has an excellent reputation with local universities, physicians, and the general public among a variety of other referral sources. CW Psychological Services treats adults, children, & families with a wide variety of behavioral health concerns. We receive an abundance of referrals each week and have a history of maintaining a lengthy and ongoing waitlist which allows for interns to quickly build a sustainable caseload once credentialed with our variety of insurance panel contracts. Our clinicians find it rewarding to work with individuals, couples, and families who come to therapy motivated and invested in growth and committed to change. We offer services to individual 5 years old and up with a variety of cultural and clinical backgrounds.
CW Psychological Services supports our clinicians in doing their best work by offering ongoing clinical supervision for eligibility towards licensure or school internship. We also offer in-house training, supervision, and consultation surrounding evidence-based practices for trauma treatment, such as TF-CBT and can provide additional training in working with the transgender community as we have a psychologist who is board certified and specializes in transgender care. We encourage and cultivate a culture of collaboration among clinicians to further enhance training and clinical skill set.
Our philosophy is to create an environment wherein clinicians can practice with a minimum of managed care and documentation concerns by working to eliminate systemic hassles. Clinicians can focus on their client’s health and wellbeing as CW Psychological Services provides billing, managed care and administrative support to all clinicians.
Essential Skills Needed
The following describe the preferred skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to successfully perform the duties of the position:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; able to get along well with a diverse group of people; clients and co-workers.
- An adherence to following HIPAA laws and confidentiality standards pertaining to patient information.
- Make decisions in collaboration with supervisor based on what is best for clients and the company.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment such as copier, telephones, scanning, etc.
- Speak, write, read and understand the English language well enough to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Possess the dexterity to use the required tools to accomplish the tasks of the position.
- Masters in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Doctorate of Psychology required and must have completed at least 15 graduate semester hours in a doctoral degree program in psychology.
- Being eligible for and actively working towards licensure in the State of PA as a Licensed Psychologist or completing internship for Doctorate of Psychology program provided individual has completed 15 graduate semester hours in a doctoral degree program in psychology.
- Possess and demonstrate sound clinical and professional judgement.
- Must be able to use computer software, such as electronic health record and google docs.
Full-time, Part-time, Internship; Benefits available for Full Time Employees to include Paid PTO, CEUs, Medical and Dental Insurance, Phone/Computer Stipend, and Liability Insurance