Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Currently we are paneled with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield- Most plans are accepted including Highmark, Independence, and Keystone Health Plan East among others
- Magellan (Private and Medicaid)
- Medicaid (Montgomery and Delaware Counties)
- Optum /UnitedHealthcare/ United Healthcare Student Services/ UMR- Most plans under United Healthcare are accepted
- Quest Behavioral Health (this includes most plans associated with: Horizon, LG Hospital, LG Medical Group, Tower, University of Pennsylvania, UPHS, and WellSpan)
If your plan is not listed here, contact us as we may accept it.
In addition, we also accept private pay clients that can submit to their insurance company for out of network benefits and work on a “fee-for-service” sliding scale basis depending on financial need.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. If you are utilizing out of network benefits, we can provide an invoice at the end of each month which you can submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
Unless we are able to reschedule with shorter notice, you will be charged at the rate of $75 (doctoral level clinicians) or $50 (master level clinicians) for appointments missed without notice, or canceled with less than 48-hour notice.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!